Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Extreme Fan

The Witch[Katrina Crane|Katia Winter]#12: "Destiny isn't a matter of chance, but of choice, & what you choose to accept will eventually become yours."

Welcome to the 12th

Appreciation Thread!

source

source

source

supporters;
01. NOLA504
02. snatches of sunshine
03. Jakls
04. Amorith
05. murphyboy11
06. baelfire24
07. acoustichearts
08. Stay to the Lights
09. lisztomania
10. Emma718
11. fractured moonlight
12. Maggie Greene
13. bwm30
14. Sunnyolaf
15. canflam
16. Chasing Fireflies
17. L i N d $ @ y
18. deep within me
19. MellyG14
20. violetmoon
21. sprezzatura
22. IceKat055
23. Static Waves
24. countrygirl44
25. Kyls
26. lisagslack14
27. piperholmes
28. Nautica7mk
29. AbsoluteLunatic
30. socialfirefighter
31. Lovely Thoughts

source

source

previous threads;
#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11

Last edited by countrygirl44; 07-27-2015 at 07:38 PM
Old 07-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

I have to say, with some of the news I've been hearing, I think both John Noble and Katia have dodged HUGE bullets in being written off this show. I'm sure I'll watch the season premiere (& perhaps beyond, if only to point/laugh and satisfy a morbid sense of curiosity), but it sounds like some of the more vocal corners of this fandom will be experiencing some serious "be careful what you wish for" feelings comin' at 'em.

Katia tweeted a new pic of (shock!) her dog - - so cute!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I like that picture. I like the dog.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I have to say, with some of the news I've been hearing, I think both John Noble and Katia have dodged HUGE bullets in being written off this show. I'm sure I'll watch the season premiere (& perhaps beyond, if only to point/laugh and satisfy a morbid sense of curiosity), but it sounds like some of the more vocal corners of this fandom will be experiencing some serious "be careful what you wish for" feelings comin' at 'em.
Classy of John Noble and apparently Sakina Jaffery to wish season 3 well. Good people.

ETA this sentence - Orlando also sent well wished. Again, good man.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions right now, which I don't agree with. I am going to wait and watch and see. We know nothing yet.

The difference is that season 2, we saw what actually unfolded on screen and responded (because a lot of us didn't like what was happening, thought the writing was poor). Now, it's knee-jerk responding before knowing anything which is not right either.

People need to watch to see what will happen. It it still sucks, then so be it. If not, then excellent.

At least we're getting hits on this board, right??

In the meantime, the season 2 DVD extras have been released. Behind the scenes commentary, gag reel and deleted scenes. Considering KW is supposed to be a be joker, there should be some interesting stuff on there.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~

Last edited by HalcyonDays; 07-23-2015 at 06:48 PM
Old 07-23-2015, 01:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Some people are still mad I see

Wishing Katia much luck with her B movie career. Indie films I hear are the way to go these days
Old 07-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I love her and her dogs! They seem to be the great loves of her life. It's precious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonDays (View Post)
Classy of John Noble and apparently Sakina Jaffery to wish season 3 well. Good people.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions right now, which I don't agree with. I am going to wait and watch and see. We know nothing yet.

The difference is that season 2, we saw what actually unfolded on screen and responded (because a lot of us didn't like what was happening, thought the writing was poor). Now, it's knee-jerk responding before knowing anything which is not right either.

People need to watch to see what will happen. It it still sucks, then so be it. If not, then excellent.
Exactly. I mean, yeah, it's hard to go without the information that would delight you, but still... It's like everyone's losing their heads. When it comes to the mysteries and stuff, Sleepy Hollow does a pretty good job of surprising you, or at least me. As for all the new characters, I'm on the fence about it, but it could turn out completely different than anyone expects... Or exactly like everyone expects. There's not really much that can be truly said about it until October.

Quote:
At least we're getting hits on this board, right??
Bright sides are always nice

Quote:
In the meantime, the season 2 DVD extras have been released. Behind the scenes commentary, gag reel and deleted scenes. Considering KW is supposed to be a be joker, there should be some interesting stuff on there.
Lord, I hope so. I bet it's hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhoney (View Post)
Wishing Katia much luck with her B movie career. Indie films I hear are the way to go these days
It looks like she had a good time filming it

mrsimonon
NEGATIVE sizzle shoot with @katiawinter. Hey Palmdale - what’s up with the weather?

Old 07-26-2015, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Exactly. I mean, yeah, it's hard to go without the information that would delight you, but still... It's like everyone's losing their heads. When it comes to the mysteries and stuff, Sleepy Hollow does a pretty good job of surprising you, or at least me. As for all the new characters, I'm on the fence about it, but it could turn out completely different than anyone expects... Or exactly like everyone expects. There's not really much that can be truly said about it until October.
Yup.

Won't know until the episode actually airs.

Quote:
Bright sides are always nice.
Yup again. Hope you stick around and discuss the show when it returns, countrygirl44.

~ I like my Schadenfreude with a dash of smug and a side of snark ~
Old 07-26-2015, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Does she have Instagram?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yup again. Hope you stick around and discuss the show when it returns, countrygirl44.
I probably will. I still love all the other characters, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Does she have Instagram?
Oh, does she ever! And it's filled with goodies like this. Crazy lady!

https://instagram.com/p/47R0Vnm-F1/?...by=katiawinter
Old 07-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Please add me .
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 07-27-2015, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
Please add me .
Done

Rewatched Love Sick Love again. It's so stupid and predictable, but still hilarious all at the same time. I think it's so funny because of how terrible it is, but Katia was great in it. This was a very different role than Katrina Crane I really hope she comes out with something new soon.

x

x

It could also be the fact that the little kids were awesome, too.

x
Old 07-28-2015, 05:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Is Love Sick Love a movie? Those pictures looks interesting.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Thank you .

subtleelevation
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState
Old 07-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ I love that picture. I never have been able to put a name to her eye color. Her eyes are so unique looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialfirefighter (View Post)
Is Love Sick Love a movie? Those pictures looks interesting.
Yep. It's a movie. It's like one of those you'd only watch because an actor you really liked was in it Plus, it had the guy from I Still Know What You Did Last Summer which was cool. I just found it really funny because of how crazy Katia turned out to be in it. She does crazy really well. She needs to play that kind of character more often!

x
Old 07-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl44 (View Post)
Yep. It's a movie. It's like one of those you'd only watch because an actor you really liked was in it Plus, it had the guy from I Still Know What You Did Last Summer which was cool. I just found it really funny because of how crazy Katia turned out to be in it. She does crazy really well. She needs to play that kind of character more often!
Thanks. I wrote the movie down to get when I am ready to buy movies again.